Monday, November 18, 2013

My Rhonda Room

Hey, Rhonda here!  I'm totally bored so I think I will tell you all about my Rhonda Room.  My room is quite large compared to Shiree's, which is about the size of a cupboard.  I got the big one because Mummy Rice didn't think that all my furniture would fit in the cupboard! 
 
 My Rhonda Room.
 
Last Christmas Mummy and Daddy Rice bought me some jungle wallpaper, but there wasn't enough, so I had to make do with half jungle and half daisies.  I coped.  The carpet is dark brown which matches the wallpaper nicely.  My wardrobe is green with army print on it because we started painting it light green.  We ran out of paint so there is bits of dark green peeking out in the corners.  Hanging in my wardrobe is my favourite outfit.  My chess club uniform!  My hamburger hat sits proudly in the bottom of my cupboard where no one will ever find it.  I don't recommend opening the wardrobe because I hide all my family's Christmas presents on the highest shelf.  If you're reading this Shiree, KEEP OUT!
 
Can you see my Chess Club gear?
 
I have a lovely brown sofa that I collected at a jumble sale last month.  It has a few holes but that's perfect for my jungle theme.  I love my bed.  It's the size of an elephant and looks like one too!  At night I climb up the tail and sleep in the elephant's stomach.  In the morning I slide down the elephant's trunk and usually get stuck.
 
Inside the Elephant's stomach.
 
In my bed I have my lovely piece of floral shag pile carpet that I found in an inorganic collection when I was three.  It's my very special cuddle blanket.  My duvet is mustard coloured with purple spots on it and my pillow matches as it is bright blue with green umbrellas on it.  That reminds me that I have my collection of umbrellas hanging from the ceiling.  I can't walk in high heels otherwise I bump my head.  Next to my bed I have my newts enclosure and my potato lamp. 
 
My gorgeous room!
 
Oh dear, Mummy Rice is calling me to go shopping for a new cook book since the last one mysteriously ended up in the toilet.  I promise I won't tell on you Soggy!
Bye for now!     

No comments:

Post a Comment